Preserving Heritage and Tradition
- Cold Molding
- Interior Joinery, Cabinetry, and Finish Work
- Varnish (Spray, Roll & Tip)
- Wooden Mast Fabrication, Scarf Joints, and Spars
- Custom Toe, Cap Rails, and Hand Rails
- Removal and Installation of Wooden Keels, Rudders, and Bowsprits
Owner's of classic wooden yachts trust Svendsen's Bay Marine to preserve heritage, tradition, and the irreplaceable beauty of timeless yachts. We hold true to original design configurations and undertake restorations of any size. Our journeymen have dedicated their lives to the perfection of woodwork as an art form and our projects are the result of their passion. We continue that heritage today by transferring timeless knowledge to our younger generations so we can preserve the maritime tradition tomorrow.